ISO Certification process for Schools colleges
ISO certification requirements of Schools colleges
ISO certification procedure for Schools colleges
Following are guideline requirements for ISO certification of schools and colleges
1) Maintaining records of student admission.
2) Annual Plan of required syllabus to be covered
3) Ensuring competent teachers and support staff.
4) Maintaining safety and security of students and otehr stake holders.
5) Keeping school building, utilities and support work environment in line with expectation of stake holders.
6) Examination planning & execution
7) Frequent meeting with stake holders for knowing their concerns and suggestions
8) Maintaining legal consents - certificates as per their applicability.
Above are few requirement for ISO certification of schools / colleges.
Schools / colleges looking for ISO certifications in India can contact us.
We can help schools / colleges / educational institutes located at Gujarat, Rajasthan, Madhya pradesh and in other states of India in achieving ISO Certifications.