Organizations willing to achieve ISO 14001 2015 certification shall follow following recommended procedure.
1) Finalize consultant / training agency for ISO 14001 2015 certification.
2) Take training on ISO 14001 2015 standard requirements.
3) Identify gaps in existing system against requirements of ISO 14001 2015 & take necessary actions to comply with identified gaps.
4) Prepare manual, procedures, operational control procedures, forms and other documents as required by ISO 14001 2015 standard.
5) Give application to certification agency
6) Perform internal audit and management review.
7) Stage 1 audit by certification agency.
8) Closure of findings of stage 1 audit.
9) Stage 2 audit by certification agency.
10) Closure of findings of stage 2 certification audit.
We are a leading consultants, leading trainers for ISO 14001 2015 certification in India.
We can help organizations in achieving ISO 14001 certification by
- Identifying gapes in existing systems against requirement of ISO 14001 2015 standard
- Giving action plan to fulfill gapes identified above.
- Giving training regarding ISO 14001 2015 certification standard
- Giving internal auditor / lead auditor training about ISO 14001 2015 certification
- Corodinating with ISO 14001 certification agency till completion of the ISO 14001 2015 certification project.
Organizations interested in achieving ISO 14001 2015 Environmental management system certification in India can contact us. We will be pleased to provide our ISO 14001 2015 consultancy services to them.
- Item Code: HowtogetISO14001certification