Organization willing to certify /register their products with CE - Conformity to Europeon mark in India should follow following processes.
1) Decide product & its model to be certified with CE mark. CE marking is product and model specific. It focuses on design of product and CE marking process varies if design of product varies in general.
2) Identify CE marking directives applicable in the product. Few of directive names are machinery directive, low voltage directive LVD, Eelectro magnetic compatibility EMC directive, PED pressure equipment directive, Lift Directive, Construction machinery directive, Toys directive, medical devices directive etc.
3) Identify harmonic standards applicable in the product to be CE mark as required.
4) Do risk analysis of requirements of Directive / standards and product to be CE certified to validate compliance against those directives / standards.
5) Get product to be CE marked, tested ( inhouse / outside ) as per requirement of Directive / harmonic standard.
6) After observing compliance with CE mark directives / harmonic standards, prepare technical construction file (TCF). This includes Declaration of confirmity (DOC).
7) Some of products can be CE marked through self certification, however some can be CE marked by involving CE marking notification agency / competent agency / competent body. Those products where self certification is not recommended, CE marking certification / registration agencies shall be involved right from designing of product started. This helps in designign product as per essential health and safety requirements mentioned in standard / directive.
8) It is recommended that after preparation of TCF - technical construction file for product being CE marked, it is given for review to certification agency involved in CE certification / registration.
Organizations In india looking to CE mark their products like machines, motors, electrical devices, electronic devices, etc. can contact us. We are consultants / advisors / agencies / consultancy for CE marking in Gujarat ( at Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Surat, Ankleshwar, Bharuch, Gandhidham, Gandhinagar, Kutch, Rajkot, Chhatral, Mehsana, kadi, Kalol etc in Gujarat ) and in other states of India.
We can extend our CE marking certification consultancy services for following products.
- Mechanical equipments
- Electrical equipments
- Electronics equipments
- Pressurized equipments
- Construction equipments
- Lift equipments
- medical devices.
organizations looking for CE mark of above products in india can contact us.
- Item Code: howtoobtainCEmarkcertificate